outfit | rainy day

Hello there my lovely readers! I finally had the time to make an outfit post. Even though the outfit isn't that interesting and my skirt sits a little to high (haha wooops) i figured i odd you one! Today i went to Sephora because there is a 3 for 10 action going on. I got my hands on two blushers and 3 matte lipsticks, jeeh! Anyways, gonna watch The Other Boleyn Girl now, have a nice one! x

facebook | bloglovin'

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

top zara
cardigan zara
skirt secondhand
flats new look
scarf secondhand

4 comments:

  1. love your tartan scarf and leather skirt (:
    harriet xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Je schoenen zijn echt super leuk! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een mooie outfit weer!! Heb jij trouwens nog tips waar ik het beste voor een kamer kan kijken in R'dam? :)

    www.fashiable.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superleuke look, ik blijf je sjaal echt geweldig vinden!

    ReplyDelete