outfit | jumper season still on

Hey babes (that's kind of my annoying word)! It's so confusing that the weather lovely and then bad again, then again it still allows me to wear jumpers aka my favorite thing to wear jeeeeh. I've been trying to go for less cute outfits lately so when i pulled this jumper out i was kind of like hmmm how am i gonna pull this off. Ended up looking like i always do, just slightly different. The jumper is a beautiful emerald green btw, i don't know why my flash made it look black. And i'm bla'ing away again. Have-to-study! x

facebook | bloglovin'

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

jumper pull&bear
skirt zara
belt my mom's
shoes nelly

8 comments:

  1. Exactly my thoughts. Jammer van het weer, maar fijn dat de truien nog kunnen :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superleuke trui!
    Het feit dat je nog truien kunt dragen, is het enigste voordeel aan dit weer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how the belt peeks out, such a cool outfit! x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. great outfit, leather is always a winner!
    harriet xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool!!
    Could you please visit my blog?
    http://rainbowglitter13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is je goed gelukt! Staat leuk samen :) Ik ben zo onderhand wel uitgekeken op dikke truien, maar dat wil ook wel als de winter in oktober al begint en eind maart pas ophoud..
    Liefs, Swaen

    ReplyDelete