school | some screencaps

I have this class called 'cross lab' which is basically meant to get you out of your usual workflow and let you do something completely different. This semester we're genetically modifying flowers, not 'really' of course but we have to come up with a concept and somehow show this to our class. I made a flower that releases colored smoke when you pour water on it. I'm making two films, one is to show the photogenic aspect of this flower, the other one to show it's purpose as an 'i hate you' instead of an 'i love you' gesture. I just filmed the first movie, Rosanne was kind enough to model for me. Working with smoke bombs is really cool but also kinda difficult as mine only smoked for 8 seconds. I'm kind of sad that i wasn't able to take any pictures (because i needed a decent amount of footage, and well, by the time i was done filming there would be no smoke left to photograph) so i just screen capped some bits of the clip for you. I'm sorry for the horrendous quality!

facebook | bloglovin'

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

9 comments:

  1. beautiful screenshots, I love the smokey effect! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. heel erg mooi! Jammer dat ze wat wazig zijn..

    ReplyDelete
  3. leuk! jammer trouwens dat rosanne geen blog meer heeft :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lijkt me echt een geweldige opdrachtig!
    Mooie foto's en leuk idee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wauw, wat een mooie foto's! Ze zien er erg mysterieus uit.
    Liefs, Swaen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah thanks anoniem, how sweet hihi. Wie weet ooit nog eens. :)

    ReplyDelete