outfit | parisian not so chic

Woot woot. Have been doing my homework all day, so i've been wearing a pretty casual look. I was talking to a friend from paris so i got inspired to wear something 'parisian chic' but i think we can forget about the chic part cause i never pull that off. Oh well! What do you guys think about me and make-up, do you like me better with or without? Gotta get back to zhe homework, byeee! x

facebook | bloglovin'

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

top zara
skirt secondhand
flats new look
bag vintage chanel

10 comments:

  1. You look pretty with *and* without makeup! : )

    <3 from USA,

    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha i love how you call this a 'casual' look.. when I'm doing homework all day i wear pyjamas or maybe sweat pants.. and my huuge glasses
    Love the skirt though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omgoddie heb jij een vintage Chanel, jaloers!

    www.fashiable.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuke outfit!
    Dat topje is super leuk :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. De cateye staat je echt en die Chanel-tas blijft echt ongelooflijk!

    ReplyDelete
  6. leuke outfit! xx

    http://nikkibeulen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leuke combinatie!
    En in vind je cateye echt supergoed gelukt, staat je heel mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i adore this outfit! i am catching up on all of your posts right now and have to say that i adore your new way of posting your outfits! so clever! love love love. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG I love so much the shoes!
    When did you buy them? I want it so bad!!
    I just find your blog and i really love it! Nice work girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. (And sorry if i had bad english, i'm from brazil)

    ReplyDelete