outfit | black out

I can't really decide if i prefer to wear color or black. When i showed up in an al black ensemble last week my dad asked me 'so you're rocking neo-goth now?'. As i'm on a spending ban i'm sort of rediscovering the content of my closet. I totally forgot about this cat blouse, which is weird considering my cat-obsessedness. I've school till five today and can't wait to go home as i have some packages waiting for me *yeeh*. Have a nice weekend everyone! xx

facebook | bloglovin'

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

blouse zara
blazer H&M
shorts H&M
boots asos
necklace primark
ray-ban's c/o smartbuyglasses

16 comments:

  1. Heel erg toffe outfit! Niets mis met een all black look ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit!

    do you probably have a link for the shoes?love them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i just added it! they're sold out in almost every size though :( x

      Delete
  3. Ik wil die blouse!! Zo mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuke outfit, en ik zit in dezelfde situatie: shopverbod - herontdekking van m'n kledingkast :p.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Je ziet er heel leuk uit meid! En dankje, had jij ook geen toelatingstest gedaan voor Lifestyle & Design? Ik dacht me dit te herinneren van Jennie haha!

    www.fashiable.nl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Echt? Wat leuk! Vindt je het een leuke opleiding? Haha eerst nog slagen en dan zullen we elkaar inderdaad volgend jaar geregeld zien :)

    www.fashiable.nl

    ReplyDelete
  7. And I don't know if I like more your color outfits or your black ones!
    The cat blouse is soooo beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Je ziet er weer helemaal geweldig uit, super outfitje!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look great in black. I love the cats on your shirt, it looks funny and stylish, too.

    Kss from Poland!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love it!!the shirt is really great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wat een leuke outfit!
    Die blouse is echt prachtig!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Erg mooi! Die blouse heeft een leuk motief!
    Liefs, Swaen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wat een mooie foto's maak jij :)!
    Het was leuk om je te ontmoeten tijdens de Monki Party..
    En top zonnebril hihi! ;)
    Volg je nu! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Die blouse is zo leuk! Ik heb eerlijk gezegd ook best wel een kattenobsessie.
    mooie combinatie

    ReplyDelete