life | first day of spring

We had to experiment with the lightning for photography class so my friend took a couple of pics of me and i thought i'd share a few. They're nothing special but they just make me feel soooo happy, weird how the weather can influence you like that huh? Anyways.. i spend some money today.. there goes my spending ban. I only grabbed some final sale items so it was very inexpensive but still.. i mean.. i just really shouldn't have. I can resist spending money as long as i resist from going to stores but my parents were in town and they were shopping so i went along and well you know what happens then.. you end up with 100000 items you like. I'll show you my buys tomorrow! x

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

11 comments:

  1. Ah mooie foto's! Ben benieuwd naar wat je allemaal gekocht hebt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heerlijk, buiten in de zon :)
    Liefs, Swaen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was heerlijk weer vandaag! Hele leuke schoenen:)

    xx Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deze foto's maken me ook blij, zon is altijd goed voor ons humeur!! Leuke jurkje ook

    www.fashiable.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your shoes so much!!
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leuke outfit, vind de laarsjes super bij het jurkje staan! En lekker weertje was het hè, waarschijnlijk vandaag ook weer zo :)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your boots
    www.darkwingscity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mooie foto's, heerlijk zomers.

    ReplyDelete