runway report | s/s 12 part four

Even though the fall season is full on going, i wanted to show you a couple more spring/summer favorites. I promise i won't be this behind on the f/w season, i've already screen capped all my fav' collections so there will be many reports in the next couple of months.

facebook | bloglovin'

I have been obsessed with Carven since their very first collection. Their outfits are cute and sexy at the same time, then also a little 60's and a lot of collar and leather.. i looohoooove. I think this collection was one of my favorites though, those leather pieces kick total ass and the bling details are gorge. Do i need to say more?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No' 21 might be a little to 'chic' for my personal style, doesn't mean i don't love it haha (which btw, counts for a lot of collections). I really love the pastel blue that they're using, and also that embellished collar is awesome. This collection just makes me hope i'll ever be able to look this glam and casual at the same time haha. x

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The german sisters from Felder Felder totally rock my world. This collection made my head spin, metallic skirts, dog collars and 90ies grunge.. I need that mint green dress in my liiiiife. I think if i'm gonna splurge on a young designer item it would be something from them, they're amaze!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Doesn't this collection by Nahm make you crave for white floaty dresses? I'm totally gonna wear (off)white on (off)white on (off)white this summer. I really like how the cute dress is sort of formalized by the collars, but then again how many times have i said that already? I guess i'm that predictable haha.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. You got a great sense of Style Girl. Keep it up

    KAIIWONG
    http://kaiiwong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wauw, goede inspiratie, ik vind de laatste collectie heel mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vooral de laatste collectie vind ik echt ubergeweldig! Ik hou van het witte, zachte en zomerse dingen.

    ReplyDelete