outfit | monki partiiii

Goodday lovelies! This evening i went to a Monki party in Amsterdam, met up with my pal Mirthe in advance, cooked some dinner, had some fun (correct that, a lot of fun) and even met some other lovely bloggers. This post is only about my outfit though.. i wore a rather casual look. I went to visit my grandma yesterday and she took me to this thriftstore.. i tell you.. i have never seen anything like it in my life. I got 6 vintage leather bags.. and i actually wanted 10. Anyways, i got this jumper there as well.. its so comfiiiiii. The blouse was my grandmother's, i saw it in her closet and she let me have it. And the doctor's bag is one of the bag's i got. Mirthe ordered these collar tips for us online, so now i finally own them yihaaaa. I tried these shoes on at her home and they looked so good with my gold collar tips that she let me wear them.. why didn't i get those at the time *cry*?
facebook | bloglovin'

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

jumper secondhand
blouse secondhand
faux leather leggings pull&bear
gold brogues zara (borrowed from mirthe)
collar tips ebay
bag secondhand

14 comments:

  1. super leuk om je te ontmoeten!! het was gezellig! xx willemijn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een leuke outfit! Ik was er gisteren ook, heb je helaas niet gezien!

    xx Laura
    www.thenewgirlintown-lauraa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. heel mooie foto's en outfit! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heel erg mooie outfit, vooral die gouden schoenen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leuke outfit, die collar tips zijn echt mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh het is echt een leuke look, het mag dan wel casual zijn, de collar tips maken het echt speciaal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. prachtige collar tips, maken de outfit helemaal af!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool! yesterday I went to the Monki party in Copenhagen! You look cute, like the hand bag,

    xoxo
    Cecilie
    http://simply-c-cph.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am soo in love with your look! You are adorable! Really amazing head-to-toe xoxo

    http://styleitup-eva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Erg mooie outfit! Ik vond het leuk je te ontmoeten. Hopelijk tot snel weer en ik ga je volgen :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heee, ik heb jou gezien!
    Haha wat leuk dat jij al op mijn blog was geweest (sorry zie ik nu pas, ik ben een beetje een slak af en toe)!
    Jammer dat ik je niet heb gesproken zeg!
    Je lijkt me een leuk meisje!

    ReplyDelete
  12. aww you look super cute in the first photo!

    ReplyDelete