outfit | miss mustache

I'm loving this monki sweater at the moment, i never was that into blue but i'm converted (hence the dress is got tuesday haha). Today in textile class we experimented with wool and it was really cool, i could only do two experiments as the processing takes sooo long but it was great fun! I might even be able to use one of them as a sleeve for my phone haha. Oh! I wanted to ask you guys, would you be interested in me doing a blog sale? xxx
facebook | bloglovin'

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


dress as skirt zara
jumper monki
bag alysamode
wedges new look
necklaces claire's

10 comments:

  1. Heb die jurk al vaker op je blog zien voorbijkomen en vind hem echt super!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the polka dot dress is so cute! i love it!
    the jumper looks super cosy too, great look ^^
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Je ziet er altijd zo leuk uit! Dat rokje/jurkje is echt schattig :) Een blogsale lijkt me trouwens super :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super schattige outfit weer Suze!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jaaaaa Blogsale :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh the desses are so cute !

    http://goldengrasszn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leuk :), blijf je tas super vinden!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the cutest style I have seen so far sweetie.
    www.theorangewalls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete