outfit | black sunday

Usually i spend my sunday's in my pajamas, but today i decided to be less lazy and wear my new jumper i got in the sale. The outfit is still very laid back and comfortable, as you might be able to see i'm not wearing any make up either. I just really wanted to show you my new jumper as i find it a-ma-zing. Yesterday i ran some errands with my mum, drank tea with Julian and watched Despicable Me, which is now officially one of my favorite animated movies. Today i photographed over 50 items for my sale blog. How's your weekend? x

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

jumper zara
skirt primark
boots asos

7 comments:

  1. ooh die trui is zo geweldig! ik zag hem hangen toen hij nog niet in de sale was, maar ik vond hem toch een tikje te duur...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik studeer journalistiek en vind jouw stijltje geweldig!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh zo'n leuke trui, echt mooi!
    X

    ReplyDelete