life | how to keep the bf busy

My boyfriend had surgery this tuesday (don't worry just a routine operation) so now he's a little bit immobile which annoys the hell out of him cause he's usually very 'active'. I can't stand seeing him bored so i decided to keep him busy.. it's kinda hard to come up with something that doesn't require a lot of activity haha.. and we have already watched way to many movies.. sooo we made cupcakes together hahah. I have no clue if he actually enjoyed it but at least i got him busy. By the end of the day we came to the conclusion that we're not very good at this.. but at least we get to eat them!! x

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

8 comments:

  1. Ziet er heerlijk uit! En mooi ook. Ik zou ze bijna niet durven opeten :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, these are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, they are so cute! I love the pig and the panda.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my god, the panda cake! I love pandas so much!

    Charlotte x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat leuk! Mijn lijken echt op niks ;S

    ReplyDelete