treasures | please choke me

I don't really know what to write.. i haven't been feeling like doing anything lately. I've been feeling lustless and exhausted for the past few months and now that's school's so hectic i just can't take it ahhhh. Enough of the complaints. I'm sorry i haven't been around much. I tried to cheer myself up by some shopping and found the perfect choker necklaces at primark (jeeh!).. Ok that's it already i have to write 3000 words now. x

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

choker primark
peace ring six jewelry
tube ring H&M (set of 3)

3 comments:

  1. Misschien heb je een winterdepressie! Ik zou een vliegtuigje boeken naar een ver en zonnig oord... ;) je ketting is echt heel mooi en je nagellak is ook leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha gelukkig ga ik over twee weken ook naar zuid-afrika!

    ReplyDelete