traveling | south africa part three

Hi! So much for the daily posting. We spent our third day in cape town shopping (although I didn’t buy anything) and relaxing on the beach. I haven’t got any pictures of me from that day, but I do have some pretty landscapes that I’d like to show you. Wednesday we drove to Hermanus, a village at the coast about 2hrs from Cape Town. Here we mainly lay by the pool (once again no pictures) but we also went sea-canoeing. This was quite an experience, we have our own canoes back in Holland so I know how to but there was a strong wind and the sea was pretty rough which is not what I’m used to haha. Anyways, me and my dad were in one canoe together and we were the fastest of our group (of which I’m kind of proud.. I mean you’ve seen my lack of muscles :P), It was a little scary to have those big waves coming at you, but it was mostly fun. We saw some sea lions swimming around our canoes, they looked so cute while floating on their backs! As I’m writing this I’m in the car on the way to our next destination where we will only stay for one day. That’s it for today! I hope to have more interesting material soon! X

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. Liefste Suus, aaaah ik ben echt jaloers wat is alles prachtig daar! Have a lot of fun en lekker genieten :) I miss you, <3 Veeeeeeel liefs Roos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw, jij hebt echt prachtige foto's gemaakt! Mooi zo de tafelberg in de mist, dat heb ik er zo niet op staan helaas. En dat strand ook! Ahhhh ik wil terug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha ik had zwemmende leeuwen gelezen, ik snapte het echt niet, maar het zijn zeeleeuwen. Jammer, zwemmende leeuwen waren net iets indrukwekkender geweest! Maar wauw, ziet er supermooi uit daar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wauwwauwwauw prachtig!
    nog een fijne reis ♥

    ReplyDelete