treasures | buckle me up

A while ago i received a gift card from Zalando and spend it on these gorgeous buckle flats from Vagabond. You all probably know Zalando from their really annoying tv-ads (annoying but you do remember their name, right?). I don't usually visit their site but it turns out they have quite a lot of nice things, it just takes a while to find them because they have like 10000000 items on there. To make it easier for you guys here are the links to my favorites: glitter boots (like the ones topshop had), acne pistol boots look-a-likes, chunky ankle boots, nifty brogues, leopard wedges, black patent ankle boots, olive green creepers. By the way their service is great, really fast delivery and free returns! Enjoy shopping! xx

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

jacket H&M
leopard top 2ndhand
skirt bershka
buckle flats c/o vagabond via zalando

4 comments:

  1. I loooove the shoes, the ones you're wearing and the ones you picked.
    unfortunately for me my mom has forbidden me to buy new shoes.
    Otherwise I would probably bought them all.
    Love your outfit too! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een schatjes! Ik vind de schoenen die je zelf gekocht hebt wel duidelijk het leukste!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh die zijn heel leuk! Ik moet er echt eens vaker op kijken maar ik site zo onoverzichtelijk :/

    ReplyDelete