traveling | fun times in venice

It took me a loooong time (and a lot of money) to get my diana films developed but that made it even more exiting! I directly scanned them so i could show you them. I personally think they turned out great, think the lightness of this films works well with venice's beautiful settings. I hope you enjoy them as much as i did. x

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

10 comments:

  1. Heel leuke foto's! Inderdaad, diana filmrolletjes laten ontwikkelen kost geld! Maar dat is het meestal ook wel waard :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to go to Venice sometime! From what it looks, it's beautiful! loving your outfits! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. aah I love Venice! I've only been in the winter though - I'll have to go in Summer some time!

    Shine By Three: $399 Classique Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. super leuke foto's! nu krijg ik weer zin in de zomer.
    ik heb ook 'n diana, maar nog nooit gebruikt D:
    wordt echt tijd. maar ik wil zo'n 35mm-achterkant kopen, zodat er 'normale' rolletjes inkunnen!

    dankjewel voor je lieve comment! m'n trui is van berschka!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are amazing. They have such a vintage quality to them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wauw, ze zijn heel mooi geworden! Fijn he, zo'n Diana.

    ReplyDelete