outfit | popular bag

Im trying to keep up with my promise to do more outfit post and i think it's working pretty well right? Hope i can keep it up. Yesterday i watched a movie called Adventureland, it features Kristen 'alwaysdoesthesamething' Stewart and the dude from the social network, i liked it! I like movies that don't necessarily have an 'dramatic' storyline, but just show people at a certain moment in their lives. I also watched 'Midnight in Paris' a few days ago, i had high expectations for that one but it really disappointed me, i thought it was rather boring! Oh and i also went to see Breaking Dawn which was really bad but very entertaining nonetheless. The outfit below is from a few days ago, i'm sporting my new bag that's seems to be fairly popular in the bloggersphere already. Also i'm wearing my new low doc. martins that i loooooove. They make my feet look enormous but whatever :P. Enjoy your sunday! x

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

blouse vintage
shorts H&M
bag H&M
boots dr. martins

7 comments:

  1. I really love the outfit!
    I saw Breaking Dawn too yesterday and i had lots of fun! I think there were times that were rather rediculous but it was a nice way to spend my Saturday with friends!

    kisses
    d.
    dandthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke outfit, en heb de tas afgelopen week ook gekocht :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty blouse, and you bag gives me serious fashion envy, it is just too lovely and super-stylish!

    Have a lovely Sunday! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful outfit! No wonder that this bag is so popular ;)


    http://spaceistheonlynoise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erg leuk! :D Vooral je shirt en schoenen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. why are your legs so nice! this is such a cute and lovely outfit! nothing beats a polka dot shirt!

    zebra and meerkat

    enter my ambra giveaway here! xo

    ReplyDelete