outfit | pastelize

Yesterday i finally used my bottle of lavender hairdye that has been on my desk since last summer. As i was afraid my hair was to dark still and the tips of my hair are just slightly pinkish (you have to look closely haha). It did work out great on my friend Liz (the girl with the fairytale hair in the pictures from my last post) and was really fun to do anyway. I've also been thinking about dying my hair this colour.. do you guys think i should take the jump? Blonde to blonde can't really go wrong right? x

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

dress john zack
cardigan vintage
bag alysa
rings six
nailpolish essence

9 comments:

  1. Prachtig kleedje
    Het lijkt me wel leuk een 'dramatische' haarkleur te hebben. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dat jurkje is echt heel erg mooi!
    Maar van blond naar blond kan wel degelijk fout gaan (heb er ervaring mee haha)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tof je blog, veel veranderd, niet?
    Heb een link naar je blog op mijn blog gezet, ik ben echt fan!

    ShallowvsProfound

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuke outfit en wat een schattige tas! Ik zie dat die van Alysa is, als in Alysa Mode?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prachtig, vind vooral je ringen erg leuk! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute dress! I could'nt live without lace dresses :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Superleuke outfit! Ben vooral gek van je jurkje!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh i love this outfit! the lace dress w/cardi + rings..
    i adore your style! xo

    ReplyDelete