outfit | la petite française

Don't know what happened with my camera being all out of focus there.. sorry for that! I'm having a little bit of an internal crisis this week, i have heaps and heaps of homework to do but i just can't get myself to start on it.. i'm tired and feel like doing nothing (so that's what i do). I also don't feel like writing a post so i'll just leave you with my outfit. Peace out!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

jumper secondhand
skirt secondhand
hat new look
flats new look
bag beyond retro



lou reed - satellite of love

7 comments:

  1. girl http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIjkW6iyXNo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fell in love with your legs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found out your blog and I'm really loving it :) I adore your outfit, it's simple and really pretty! Love the hat!!
    XO /JOANASNOTES

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heel erg leuk, vooral je hoedje <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha, dat gevoel ken ik maar al te goed! erg leuke outfit, vooral dat rokje.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hej,
    ik vind je schoenen erg leuk!
    Kun je ze nog steeds kopen in de h&m?

    ReplyDelete