life | developed

My most favourite thing about analogue photography is being surprised by the results when they're developed. These (except for the one on the bottom, right) were actually taken by my friend Emma, but nevertheless they were a pleasant surprise. Today i went to a museum with my parents and afterwards we did some shopping. My love for the zara kids department is forever ongoing, especially the coat's are gorgeous (and sooooo affordable), unfortunatly the one i wanted was sold out. Now it's time to figure out my birthday outfit! xx

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments:

  1. Geweldige foto's!
    En hé, over je leven gesproken: nog gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog but kinda missed following you when you changed your blog, haha! Glad i got you back on my bloglovin :)
    If you would check out my blog and give me some feedback if it's too weird or what i could do to make it more interesting, that would be wonderful ( i just started blogging, i thought it might be fun) ! I think you would make a great critic, because your blog is soo lovely and personal!

    http://spaceistheonlynoise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete