life | 24hrs worth of pictures

This weekend i celebrated my birthday, i had a great time but my system seems to refuse alcohol soooo i was really sick the day after and then i had to clean the mess all on my own haha it was terrible but all worth it. Last week i applied to a gym, my physical condition is really bad and i want to be able to walk a few stairs without almost collapsing afterwards. Also i want to get a little stronger, right now i have zerrrrro musles. But it's probably gonna take ages and i have so much on my mind so i'll have to see if i can keep up with it. The pictures below were taking in the foam museum, right now there is an exposition that holds one room completely filled with all pictures uploaded on flickr in 24hrs. It was rather funny. That's it for today! x

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment: