events | oona welcome day's

Wednesday last I went to my first pressday ever. I’ve been invited to many kinds of events during the years but they always took place right in the middle of my exam-periods and so I was never able to go. This year that’s finally over (even though I still have to skip school for them.. blah) and so I paid a visit to the Oona Welcome Days. Oona is a Belgian pr-agency that represents several great brands such as River Island and Forever 21. The first thing I noticed when entering the showroom were these amazing white headphones, a collab between marshall and ….. I’ve been wearing the same white retro headphones for three years now and they might need a replacement soon, I think I just found the perfect pair. Talking headphones, did you notice the white headband? That’s actually a headphone, just a really really clever and stylish one. I’m spontaneously feeling really sad that headbands don’t suit me. Judging from the River Island clothing it seems colour blocking has been replaced by printmixing, a trend that’s great for some, but not for me (how I wish that pink dress was plain). It was a pleasant surprise to see Forever 21 in their racks, I was hoping this would mean a store opening here in the Netherlands but sadly not. Regardless of that fact it was really great to have a look at their new collection, I spotted a great polkadot maxi skirt and a furry cropped sweater (my camera didn’t seem to collaborate on photographing those) that I might really need to order. It was a great little adventure and i can't wait to visit more press day's in the future.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1. marshall headphones 2. river island 3/4. forever 21 5. molami 6. omsk

3 comments: