treasures | going crazy on knitwear

Last week i went on a school trip to the Ruhr Area, when me and my classmates ran into an American Apparel they were all amused by the outfit displayed in the window because it looked just like what i'd been wearing that day (a dress with peter pan collar with a knitted jumper over it). That outfit has been quite like my 'uniform' lately, i've been going crazy on knitwear and love to pare the jumpers with peter pan collars. Below you can see my most recent knitwear purchases, and my new perfume daisy. I've been lusting over this scent for about four years and now it's finally mine! P.S. just so you know, i moved all the posts from my old blog here and the old blog now redirects you here!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

grey jumper gina tricot
brown jumper zara
creme jumper vintage

8 comments:

  1. I love that brown jumper! CUTE!
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ik vraag me echt af waar ze gina tricot verkopen, kun je me dat vertellen?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suze! just wanted to let yuo know that you are my new favorite blog! and your last post omg i really want to dress like you girl! aww :D
    sending you LOTS OF LOVE!

    Bade.

    ReplyDelete
  4. De kleuren van die truien zijn echt mooi! En Daisy ruikt écht goed hé! Heb 'm ook en ik vind het nog altijd zo'n heerlijke geur

    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ik ben ook gek op gebreid spul! Die bruine trui lijkt me echt mooi.

    ReplyDelete