currently loving | ...

1. studded collars > perfect way to toughen up my cute outfit
2. black matte nails > for when i'm not in a shiny mood
3. childhood dream rings > cause i always need a bit of nostalgia in my outfits
4. ac for madewell leopard boots > just because they are the most perfect boots i've ever seen
5. golden haircuff > because hair deserves jewelry too (picture from afterdrk)
6. J.J Cale's album Troubadour > perfect music for lazy days
(none of these pictures are mine)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments:

  1. love the first and last picture ♥
    I love making my nails matte at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow wat heb je je nagels mooi netjes gelakt! lukt mij nooit haha
    mooie foto's!
    Fati

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love the studded collar! and the matte nails, definitely need that in my life now!
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Die matte nagellak is echt te gek! Weet je ook toevallig waar je die kan halen?
    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such a inspiriting style! i love the black matte nail polish! :D But I miss the song of the day!

    ReplyDelete