outfit | cold enough for scarves

Usually my camera's is stuck to me like were siamese twins but this week in Berlin that was different, i didn't feel like photographing at all, and so i didn't. I already regret it but also think it's good to enjoy the sights without having to worry about 'good' pictures. So yeah.. my parents weren't really helpful with the outfit pictures either so these are the only ones i've got. I got the scarf @ Mauerpark Market (which was AWESOME you should all go there) for only three bucks, and we're already inseparable.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

coat primark
top zara
jeans cos
boots asos
scarf second hand



broken bells - mongrel heart

3 comments:

  1. Ik heb een grote liefde voor sjaal ontwikkeld. Ik blijf er maar meer kopen.
    + leuke foto's ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outfit past helemaal in landschap.. Super!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i especially love your coat :) it's a beauty!

    ReplyDelete