outfit | warm, cozy and cute!

Yesterday evening i took the train to Joost because this morning i had a lecture in Amsterdam. It was lovely to spend some time with Joost, it's been a while since i went to his room there. These pictures were taken today, i'm wearing my new cardigan i got this weekend. I decided to pay a visit to the thriftshop in my hometown, and found quite a few cool things including this cardigan/vest whatever i should call it. I love the colours and the big furry collar (that is detachable btw). I also got four disposable camera's, i hope they will work and otherwise i'll use them as decoration for my room.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

top camden market
cardi secondhand
skirt zara
bag secondhand

6 comments:

  1. love it! especially with that skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your cardigan is pretty! your outfit is indeed cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. dat vest ziet er echt lekker warm uit! en hij is nog leuk ook!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely outfit! - I love that baag (lucky me I have the same one ;D )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leuke outfit! Dat vest ziet er echt lekker warm uit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. uhhhh!!!! so happy to have found you (through styling dutchman). I am in love with your casual carefree style. damn. hurray!

    ReplyDelete