LIFE | what's going on

I just wanted to let you guys know what's going on in my life right now which causes me to blog so little. Okay this sounds like i've got some bad news or something but i don't, i've just been reaaaaally busy. As you guys might know i found an appartment in Rotterdam, where i moved in today. I live together with a friend i've had forever, he already lived here but his roommate moved out so the room was available for me. Cause i worked all summer and went to Paris&Lowlands in my two 'free' weeks i've put all my leftover time into 'renovating' the appartment and ofcourse moving in. My room (and also the living room) aren't even near to finished but i have a bed and my mac which is all i really need. I just realised i do not have a mirror, and my entire closet is still 'boxed' since i don't have a closet yet. By the way,this week is my introduction week at the Willem de Kooning Academy and i'm really excited for the schoolyear to start! What i also wanted to tell you is that i've had the idea of starting a new blog with a different name+lay-out. The content will be pretty much the same but with a few additions. When i've got the new blog ready i'll make sure this site links trough to that one so you guys wont have trouble finding me! Hope to be back on here soon. xx

4 comments:

  1. oh. i love being busy like that. i've been wanting to move for so long and have my own room but i guess i have to wait till i have a new job to figure out where to move. don't wanna move anywhere near my current office since i'm not planning on staying here long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You busy busy girl! Veel plezer en succes @ the Willem Koning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee! Ik ben erg benieuwd naar je nieuwe plekje! Ik wilde je trouwens nog een tip geven over dat Topshop jurkje wat je zocht (sorry als je 'm ondertussen al hebt) Op MissGuided hebben ze nu een soortgelijke: (http://www.missguided.co.uk/p6523/Twiggie-Crochet-Waistband-Skater-Dress-In-Mustard/product_info.html) (is er in meerdere kleuren). En zocht je ook nog van die 'cut out'schoenen? Want UO heeft hele mooie: (http://www.urbanoutfitters.co.uk/deena-+amp-ozzy-tan-cut-out-lace-up-shoes/invt/5314425168211/&bklist=) zelf zoek ik ze helaas in 't zwart...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm eens kijken hoe ik dit ga brengen zonder dat het freaky klinkt haha. Okee. Nooit gedacht dat ik jou nog eens op mijn school zou zien rondlopen haha!
    Afgelopen woensdag dus opeens wel, leuk dat je ook op de wdka zit! Welke opleiding ga je doen?

    Ik was trouwens één van de meisjes buiten de lift die ontzettend luidruchtig over gebroken heupbotten (of wat het ook was) met haar klasgenoten praten haha!

    ReplyDelete