NEW | this week

I hate topshop, asos, H&M, zara and all those other online shops for making me want to buy everything they have in stock. It's so hard to decide what to get! I placed an order at Topshop today (row above+shorts), many things i wanted were sold out already which sucks in one way but is also good for my wallet. The black flats came with the mail this week (Jeffrey Campbell via Zalando), they're awesome but unfortunatly to big so i'm gonna return them and get a size smaller. The necklace is a gift from Jalousie, i loveeee the colour of the beads.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. I love the short!!

    Nice post !

    Greetz,
    Chloe
    NEW OUTFITPOST
    www.fashionistachloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These clothes are amazing, especially the t-shirts. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really love the brown pants and the 1ste tee!!

    friday night bitch fight

    ReplyDelete