NEW | purple ring and lula magazine

My apologies for the lack of posts, i work full time at a grocery shop (nothing fancy haha) this summer cause i need money for my trip to paris in august and to decorate my new home. I guess my parents felt sort of sorry for me cause when i came home a few days ago they had some presents waiting for me. Chanel mascara, magazines, some kitchen essentials (for my new home) and this ring. My mum told me she just had to get it for me, it's a vintage piece and made of real gold (cringe, i always lose expensive things). I really love it, purple isn't what i'd call my favorite colour but it really works on this ring!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

12 comments:

  1. Mooie ring, volgens mij staat die heel mooi bij heel veel verschillende outfits!

    http://marloeseventually.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ring is just gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love that ring - beautiful! And I understand the pain of a summer job, sucks all your time right up. Best of luck!

    Callie
    unladylikeblog.blogspot.com
    theweartogogirls.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. leuk op de foto gezet :) hij's heel mooi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the ring is so princess like, love it!
    Krissy xoxo

    www.swallowmyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Je hebt precies heel wat geluk met je moeder :) Eerst die Chanel tas, nu deze prachtige ring! Ik heb deze Lula ook eindelijk kunnen scoren!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wauw ongelofelijk mooi, had ik maar een mama die me zo'n mooie dingen meebracht ^^

    ReplyDelete