solid gold

I don't know what on earth has happened to me, i never used to like brights but i think this colour-blocking trend is brainwashing me. Oh! I do not like colour-blocking on me, but I did suddenly get very into bright coloured mini-dresses. All the ones below are from asos, wish i had all of these to wear with simple black boots!

tBYcjS on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs

Now that we're talking about bright coloured dresses, i got a fluo pink number at Zara a while ago and i actually wore it out several days ago to a theme party called 'Roze, Goud, Superfout' (translate: pink, gold, very not-done). Which also explaines my gold nailpolish aha. I was brainstorming on what to wear and then i realised i had this dress in my closet, perfect! Totally me but also totally theme-appropriate. It got kind of destroyed though.. hope all the beer will wash out haha. And here for you to have something to laugh out, embarrassing pictures of me at that party haha.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And this is a pic i took before i left, before my boots and dress got completely trashed haha. These boots are my favorites ever by the way! Super comfortable, very dance-proof and they always get clean haha. Well that was my long story for now. Tell me your thoughts on my new coloured-side haha!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7 comments:

  1. Super leuke foto's!
    Je zag er mooi uit, leuk jurkje :D

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. loooove those dresses!

    coolkidscantdie-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look really lovely, and yeah I'm not one to go from brights, but I love ASOS's new dresses. That purple one is gorgeous! panda xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm lusting over all the ASOS colour block dresses too!
    You look brilliant in this outfit. The pink really suits you and I love the shape of the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Die tint roze is precies goed! Mooie kleur!

    ReplyDelete