R.I.P

The worst thing ever happened today. As a graduation present my mom gave me some ray-ban sunglasses, these ones to be exact. I never buy expensive glasses cause the last time i did ( vintage rayban wayfahrer in tortoise) i lost them within 2 days.. no idea where the went, they were just gone. Ofcourse i was really sad and all, but i figured it would be a once and never again experience. Well.. i figured wrong. The universe seems to hate me when it comes to expensive 'designer' things. I brought my new glasses (shown in the outfit below) to our little swimming-trip today, i was so proud of them that i wanted to wear them as soon as i could (got them a week ago). Well i think you know where this is going.. my glasses fell into the water and before i could respond we were 10m away from where it happened and i couldn't find them back (thick brown water and 1m of mud on the ground). This was one of the moments that i really hated myself for being clumsy as fuck. My parents promised me to get me a new one but i'm gonna go back tomorrow with some proper equipment and i'm determined to mind them back! Not gonna give up this easily. Anyways.. uh.. this is what i was wearing today when i still had the glasses.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

top asos
shorts asos
sandals le ballon
glasses ray-ban
bag beyond retro

7 comments:

  1. oh no! hope you find the glasses! thats so sucking, i know such situations. just tell yourself: whatever. you'll find sth else very pretty to wear, i'm sure ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat zonde! Ik hoop dat je hem terugvind, en anders misschien even de verzekering bellen?:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik hoop dat je ze snel terug vind meid xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaah dat is echt balen meid! ik heb dat ook een keer gehad met een vintage suuuuper toffe zonnebril. kon wel janken :( verloren in de zee ook al had mn vriendin nog gezegd 'je gaat em verliezen hoor!' stom stom stom:(

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhhh suze wat sneu!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dat is echt balen! Ik hoop dat je hem terug vind. Volgende keer maar niet weer op bij het water!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no thats a horrible suituation. Ilost a pair of beautiful earrings my dad got me so i know how it goes
    You look amazingly cute though!

    ReplyDelete