looking for the great escape

As i write this my boyfriend is sleeping in my bed, for some reason i couldn't seem to find rest so here i am writing this post in an all dark room. This is how i often find Joost, completely absorbed in whatever book he is reading (seriously he's the smartest person i've ever met, he reads about 3 books a week just for fun and knowledge and he's teaching himself russian). I couldn't leave the moment uncaptured.. this is typicaly Joost for me. Also i just wanted to show you his awesome burgundy pants.. i'm so jealous! I can't find jeans in this colour anywhere, gaaaah! The second picture shows a bunch of roses Joost's mother gifted me for my graduation, they're beautiful. Also i have to tell you, my parents just booked us (mum,dad,me,Joost) a citytrip to Venice and we're leaving on Friday already! Excited!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. Inderdaad, die broek!! Shiiit, ik ben jaloers. Ik zoek ook al zo lang naar een broek in exact die kleur.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah jij gaat zo vaak op vakantie, moet echt heerlijk zijn! veel plezier

    ReplyDelete
  3. i knooow ik ben opzoek naar een shortje, knitted trui en schoenen in die kleur! nowhere to be found?!?!!

    wat gaaf dat je naar Venetiƫ gaat! wil ik ook nog een keer ooit bezoeken!:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. great photos, I really like your blog :) I am your new follower :)

    Visit my new personal blog the fashion berries and be my follower if you want : http://thefashion-berries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete