INSPIRATION | weekly dose of pink

Again one of my pink-posts, i don't know where my love for pink comes from, i barely have anything pink in my closet... kind of weird nay? I just uploaded a big shoplog here, check it out if you like, contains all of my purchases from the last three months. Enjoy the rest of the weekend! x

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. Nice photos! Love the ensemble from the last one, it's soo cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dat jurkje in de tweede foto <3 Die schoenen in de derde <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een schattige foto's! En die panty is echt geweldig..

    ReplyDelete