helplessness blues

Today sucks. I feel like crap and i wanted to go to Joost but i can't cause i'm afraid i'll collapse. I really should finish the lay-out but i don't feel like it so this will have to do for now, i'll let you know when it's officialy finished. Below are two pictures of my yesterdays outfit, i don't like the pictures but i figured i'd post them anyway cause there's a serious lack of outfits on this blog. I'm super happy with these glasses, they were such a great find! The espadrilles i'm wearing are new as well, finally found the 'right' pair.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

dress zara
belt bershka
bag monki
wedges new look
necklace asos
sunnies H&M

9 comments:

  1. FLEET FOXES!!

    Sorry, love the band!
    Heel mooi jurkje!


    http://sweetharvestmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the pictures :)
    And you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice picture of lady with helplessness blues. With the help of this blog you can easily hold your breath. I really should finish the lay-out but i don't feel like it so this will have to do for now, I’ll let you know when it's officially finished.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ik wil die bril al een tijdje bestellen maar ik twijfel of cat eye frames wel leuk zijn bij mij :( je ziet er super uit, prachtige jurk. En ik ben ook gek op de Fleet Foxes :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. The album has received critical acclaim upon its release, and it has an average score of 86 on the review aggregate site Metacritic, indicating "universal acclaim.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your all pictures which you given in this album..So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice picture are given in this blog.Especially your blue dress makes you more attractive.I like your all pics.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good collections of pictures in this blog.I like all pictures.

    ReplyDelete