22:56

I am so happy today! Today i had my math exam and that was the one test i knew i would fuck up, BUT to my and the entire world's suprise it went so well! I've only 2 exam's left, and luckily they're the easy ones (french and english) sooo i'm kinda chilling it right now. When i came home after my exam my topshop package was waiting for me. I ordered these red/pinkish shorts, a top with a leopard on it (you can't really see but i'll show a better pic soon), also i got some gold shoes and a reaaaally cute necklace but they will all be shown soon! (and i have no clue why tinypic suddenly blurs my pics)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

shorts topshop
top topshop
blazer H&M

8 comments:

  1. Ik heb ook examens en zag ook erg op tegen wiskunde, ben blij dat die nu voorbij is. Ik heb er nu ook nog twee, maar die lijken me niet zo'n probleem, aardrijkskunde en engels moeten toch te doen zijn :) Succes vandaag met Frans en donderdag succes met Engels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mooi! en knap dat wiskunde goed ging bij jou, haha. bij mij ging t echt slecht :') maar inderdaad wel fijn dat nu alleen nog engels en frans hoeven.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your shorts!

    great blog, you have a really unique style :)

    please check out mine
    http://ahandfulofharriet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats voor je wiskunde examen!

    http://sweetharvestmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the math exam! Wishing you luck with the others!
    Love your outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning shorts and top!

    coolkidscantdie-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank yooou for the necklace, it arrived this week:) xx

    dotsdancepolka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. sta je goed op zeg! leuke combinatie .

    ReplyDelete