post break up sex to help you forget your ex

It's been ages since i showed you some proper photographs but i'm so busy with passing this year that i have zeroooo time for fun things. Our latest art assignment had something to do with photography (lucky me!). This is a part of that assignment, a 'glamour' selfportrait. I made this picture for one of my best friends Inge. Tell me if you like it! xx (P.S. i think there is some confusion here, this is not my entry i made this picture for my friend she will get a note for it not me, you'll get to see mine later today)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

sotd: the vaccines - post break up sex

13 comments:

  1. really like it, love it in fact !

    love, selina

    http://selinaderuijter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it, i love what you wrote on the mirror too

    love that song too!
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a great pic!

    xo thefashionguitar

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the picture, but tbh I don't really like the concept. it's quite standard: glamour = make-up. so I think you could do better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, dat was mijn sotd een paar dagen geleden ook :). Ik vind het een leuke foto, maar het is inderdaad nogal standaard. Glamour = make-up. Misschien kan je nog net iets origineler uit de hoek komen? Versta me niet verkeerd, de foto is heel leuk maar nogal vanzelfsprekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This photo is amazing!
    X

    Start dreaming on www.dreamingthedayawaywithluca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ik ben het wel een beetje met goesting eens eigenlijks. Ik vind dit een iets te standaard concept..Verder vind ik je foto's altijd prachtig, maar ik denk dat je idd beter kunt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like it!
    Love, Swaen
    www.xxmieyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Supermooi! En zeker glamoureus :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. dames het is ook niet MIJN foto he, ik heb hem alleen voor haar gemaakt zij krijgt er een cijfer voor ;). die van mij krijgen jullie nog te zijen

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was soooo out of inspiration, sorry guys. don't blame Suze haha.

    buckets of love, ingelicious

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don’t bookmark sites but i will bookmark this! LOL!

    cheap clomid

    ReplyDelete