110411

I bought this dress a few years back in Marocco.. i remember that i tried it on just because i thought it looked 'funny' but when i tried it on i actually find it awesome. I really like florals but i'm really picky when it comes to floral items, the print has to be exactly right and that's why i don't find many items i like. Anyways! I took it out for a swing somewhere lost week when me and my boyfriend went out for dinner to celebrate our 2 year anniversairy, no fancy-wear for me. Oh yeah and i've basically been living in this cardigan since i got it a few weeks ago. Tomorrow i have my final two school-exams and then i'll only have my finals.. i'm already freaking out hahaha. But anyways, rest of the week will be the first week in ages for me to not study at all, jeej!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

dress zara
cardigan vintage
shoes H&M

8 comments:

  1. Cute! Staat je echt leuk :D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you sweetheart, love your blog as well, such as your tumblr, and i'm so in love with your outfit! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!

    http://sweetharvestmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heel mooi, dat jurkje is echt schattig!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gefeliciteerd met de 2 jaar! You look great on heels, your legs are so long! :O

    http://iambackstage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een lief jurkje! Gefeliciteerd met jullie 2 jaar samenzijn :D

    ReplyDelete