trying to find the inbetween

I decided to invest in some basics, all from Zara. I wanted a 'sexy' simple black dress for going out, most of my clothes are 'childisch' or 'granny' so wearing this in my style is kind of a challenge. Black shorts for summer, they fit me perfectly which is awesome. Striped tee.. all the other ones were worn out so i had no choice really. And as last the printed tee that pretty much goes with anything, will probably wear this over and over again in summer. I'm off to Joost now, enjoy your weekend! x

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

sotd : the naked and famous - young blood

12 comments:

  1. oeh dat jurkje is heel nice!
    x amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. heel leuk! vooral dat shirt :d

    ReplyDelete
  3. staat dat tshirt op de zara-site? hihi, kan 'm niet vinden!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wooohh the tee! I love it!

    coolkidscantdie-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What can I say... perfect basics!

    xo thefashionguitar

    ReplyDelete
  6. dat shirtje is ZO alexa chung voor madewell, love it! moet ik misschien zelf ook maar gaan halen :) je hebt echt superleuke stijl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. leuk!! en echt goed dat je nu voor wat basics hebt gekozen, zo handig!! ik wil nog wat basic t-shirts met een geweldige fit en een sweater/trui!

    ReplyDelete
  8. leuke basics, wou dat zwarte shortje ook kopen vandaag, maar had helaas geen geld haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like that black dres!

    http://sweetharvestmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dat jurkje is erg mooi! ik moet ook maar eens aan de LBD :)
    Liefs

    ReplyDelete