nr. 5

I'm totally into red lately. Joost always tells me that red is his favorite colour on me but i could never find anything red to my likings, luckly that's slowly starting to improve. My favorite ring combo at the moment : my eyeball ring and my tooth ring.. now i only need a nose ring haha. In these pictures i straightened my hair, can you see the difference? I'm not sure how i feel about it.. what do you think? x P.S. i'm sorry but no outfit for today i'm really f***ing tired and wearing my pj's.



dress H&M
jacket H&M
belt asos
tooth ring asos
eyeball ring zipper

15 comments:

  1. Ilove the dress! the red looks really good on you:) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. need a jacket like that xx

    intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuke outfit en geniale eyeball ring :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this dress is lovely! looks really sophisticated!
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mooi jurkje, ook in combinatie met dat riempje!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, that eye ring is kind of creepy :D Love the dress! Red really suits you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. that ring is so funny... want it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great combi with the red and leather biker jacket! Enjoy your night with your friends!

    xo thefashionguitar

    ReplyDelete
  9. Red and leopard print looks so amazing together!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know you have had the eye ring in outfits before, but I cannot find this "Zipper" brand anywhere online. Is Zipper a store? Do they have a website? I'd super appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the dress and belt.
    xxx.

    http://mylifewithfashionn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ alexandra

    zipper is a vintage store based in amsterdam, but they also sell non vintage jewelry. i dont know if they have a website but you could search for : zipper amsterdam

    ReplyDelete
  13. That ring is kinda creepy :p

    nice outfit!

    x

    http://sweetharvestmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete