new sponsor | TOBI

As you might have seen i have a new sponsor, TOBI is a San Francisco based online shop that stocks some of my favorite labels such as Acne, A.P.C, MinkPink, Opening Ceremony, Elizabeth&James, Charlotte Ronson, Vena Cava, Twenty8Twelve and many many more. Today they've launched their redesigned webshop, and it's definitely worth a look! I must be honest that i had never heard of TOBI before they contacted me, but i happy that i have now because they stock some pretty awesome stuff. I picked some of my favorite items (which was actually really damn hard) to show you. My absolute favorites are the camel coat, the leather skirt, the brown boots, the tom ford glasses and the shoulderless dress. Click here to visit TOBI now. If you use to code : FRESHLOOK you'll get 25% off of regular priced items!

7 comments:

  1. Mooie site zeg! weet jij of er duanekosten bij komen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat een mooie kleding en site !!
    xxx

    www.fashionapp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the site, also my new sponsor!

    xo thefashionguitar.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all this clothes,- great ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Had hem al via Jules ontdekt :D! Hoe doen jullie die sponsering eigenlijk?

    ReplyDelete
  6. super! gefeliciteerd met je sponsorship, ik ga de site meteen uitcheckeuuuh

    ReplyDelete