and then he muffled her desperate cries

Cause i've been preparing the outfits for fotoshoots this weekend : i'm channeling 60s! I tried to make beehive hair.. well.. i don't believe that it's any more 'voluptious' then it normally is so this is epic fail. At least now you know what i was aiming at.

Also, my face in this pictures is really 'blah' but i wouldn't dare to put a black spot in front of my face. This is going to sound really lame but for some reason i feel that i'm much more pretty when i photograph myself? Anyone else experiencing this? Maybe it's a syndrom :P!

Oh oh oh and now i totally forgot to tell you about this coat, it's about 2 years old, but i've never showed you my coats here so uhm.. tada! Here's one of them! 2 years ago i really couldn't find any coats to my likings so when i saw this one my heart started beating faster (it reminded me of a coat alexa chung wore a lot those days). I haven't worn it for ages but today i kind of 'reinvented' it. I love it when that happens!

And here i am promothing the beautiful Karen Elson, if you're into organs/thedoors i'd say: listen to this. If you're not into organs or thedoors i would still say, listen to this! (not to self : if i ever magically turn into redhaid, this is how i want to look, mysterious mistress, yeah!)





dress,socks,shoes-asos / bag-vintage / coat-zara
sotd: karen elson - the ghost who walks

15 comments:

  1. I love the coat but also curious of how the front side of coat would be!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lief jurkje! En Karen is echt geweldig :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Echt een superleuke outfit en vannacht kom ik jouw jas stelen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. schattig jurkje!

    toevallig vond ik dit gisteren over beehive hair: http://wishwishwish.net/?p=2102#comments

    misschien heb je er iets aan :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. dit is echt heel erg schatzig!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ga je nog een keer een closet abc doen?? lijkt me leuk om te zien. :)

    ik vind je blog echt geweldig!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just fell in love with your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oeeeh, wat een geweldige outfit. Zo lief! Je kijkt er ook zo leuk bij ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg, I want that dress since forever! And the shoes too, but in creme.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this! great coat, and i totally want that dress! i am such a sucker for peter pan collars. off to asos i go...

    ReplyDelete