three girls with beautiful bangs (and great blogs)

Hey guys, today i'm going to feature a few of my favourite bloggers of the moment, i'll be on the maldives for 10 days starting tomorrow, i have a lot of presets ready for you so that you won't have to miss me! xx

Liebe Marlene I love this blog so much because of the amazing pictures, the amazing style and the great intervies with some of my favorite brands. Also the owner of this blog reminds me a lot of Zoe Deschanel (who i loooove). This lovely blogster doesn't just have a gorgeous style herself, she also has a webshop where you can buy the most amazing vintage pieces ever!




The World Looks Red This blog has it all, great pictures, great story's, great style! This blogster has a boyfriend who lives in sweden, and the way she shares a little bit of her life with us is amazing. Also she has a great taste in music, worth a visit if you ask me!




The Stylish Heart First i fell in love with her hair, then i fell in love with her style, then i fell in love with this entire blog. The stylish heart is definitely a fitting name for this blog, her style is super cute! Also what i love it that she wears affordable items that i can get myself.



9 comments:

  1. These are some of my favourite blogs also! They're all really cute and big inspirations for me :)

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ik ken deze blogs niet, maar ga ze zeker vaker bekijken. heel veel plezier op de maledieven. omg, ik ben jaloers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat grappig ze lijken ook nog allemaal een beetje!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ zo lief.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jaa alledrie hun blogs zijn zo fijn en ik hou -NATURALLY- van dat kapsel. <3 Veel plezier op de Malediven Suzie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wauw wat gaaf dat je nu lekker op de malediven zit! ik ben jaloers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of these are blogs I really enjoy. And all of them make me want to get bangs, since each of them make bangs look so fabulous

    ReplyDelete