blablabla

I just found these pictures from Thijs' birthday party a few weeks ago.. Rosanne looked so nice, i'm in fucking love with her dress, and i thought this picture was pretty cool so..


Then.. my outfit of that night. I know.. my ugly/weird/red/giant face is kind of distracting you from the outfit, this is why i try to avoid the flash. Anyways, you see that velvet blazer? I got it at our local thriftshop for 3 euros, sometimes i feel like a lucky bastard.


Now that we're on the birthday topic..just to give you the slightest impression of how i looked on my birthday party saturday last, i was wearing those 'suspender tights' everyone has (and they lasted the night.. i mean.. i always rip my tights, how on earth is this possible?).


Very late birthday presents from my parents : a new Ipod nano and a Pentax Optio I-10 that i can take with me everywhere (because carrying the big-one isn't always the best idea). The new Ipod nano is awesome, but that's basically because i love to touch things..


Here you can see me, doing all kinds of weird stuff to my new goodiesssss.


AND! My mom also ordered an Ipad as a 'sinterklaas' gift for the entire family.. hehe.. i already know who's gonna use it the most. Already in love with taptap revenge (even though i fail hard).

12 comments:

  1. Die Suspenders zijn sterker! Normaal zitten er bij mij ook meteen ladders in. Je fotos zijn leuk en nog gefeliciteerd! OEEEE een ipad altijd leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the first picture of your friend, her dress is amazing! and so is your blazer, 3 euros?? you lucky!
    jealous of your birthday gifts as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhhhhh seeing your blog on an ipad - it looks so cool!
    love the pictures from the birthdays, regardless of what you say you look gorgeous! well done on that velvet blazer for 3 euros - couldnt be more jealous as i'm currently trying to live in velvet..
    have fun with your new camera :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaah een Ipad, amazing!
    En ik vind jou zo'n leuke meid, heerlijk spontaan! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hele leuke foto's! Jij lijkt mijn zo'n leuk spontaan meisje :)
    En wat gaaf een Ipad :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wat een geluk met die blazer, superleuk! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. soo you are spoiled!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, die velvet blazer, zo nice!
    Heel leuke kado's.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super leuke cadeautjes!
    Dat jurkje is echt onwijs leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wat een leuke post is dit! en 3 euro is echt om jaloers op te worden.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ik vind je mooi op die foto met dat jurkje met sterretjes! heeeeeel leuk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey! love your blog :)
    Just noticed in this post that you have a pentax optio and was wondering if you'd be so kind and let me know what its like? the photo quality etc? Im thinking og getting one but would love to know a little more from someone who has one!

    Thanks if you can me dear!
    xx

    ReplyDelete