you know you find yourself vulnerable around me

Thank you all very much for the sweet comments about my birthday cake, it made my day! I made a promise to myself to shoot my birthday outfit for you, so here it is. I purchased the dress especially for this day (okay, and because i just loved it so much). Today somebody told me i have a very 'clumsy' style, which i found very funny (not an insult at all) because that's the perfect way to describe my personality. What you see is what you get! P.S. I know that my belt isn't precisely where it's supposed to be in some photos.






Haha, and because i thought my cat deserved a spot here because she is the best company. Always keeps me warm whenever i need (and when i don't need it hahaha). She always sits on my keyboard when i'm busy with something important and if i push her aside she climbes on again, she knows what she wants! And she has the great ability to swing herself to sleep in my rocking-chair.


dress,jacket - zara / shoes - vintage / ring - primark
sotd : kings of convenience - mrs. cold

22 comments:

  1. that outfit is soooo beautiful! I love the coat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wauw!
    x

    www.dreamingthedayawaywithluca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat schattig!

    xx Nathalie
    web shop: www.petitefashionistas.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your outfit! you look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. je ziet er mooi uit!

    en je poes is ook lief

    ReplyDelete
  6. je straalt zo op deze foto's, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nog gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag. En dat jurkje staat je echt super leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely :)

    xx

    Emma
    http://gente-de-verdad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nog gefeliciteerd! Je Perry taart is echt perfect geworden Ö
    En je jurkje is prachtig!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty! Echt een verjaardagsoutfit :) Nog gefelie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. that last photo is sooo cute! makes me miss my cat so much

    + very nice outfit of course, as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. die laatste foto is echt ontzettend lief! en je cake is zo cool hahaha ik kijk ook altijd phineas & ferb!
    gefeliciteerd nog!

    ReplyDelete