clap your hands if you're working to hard

Clap clap in that case.. My brain is exploding of the amounts of information it's receiving, error error! Thanks for all the birthday wishes, i did me good! I planned on not celebrating my birthday because of my exams, but my parents could not resist to give me a present so i got a new mouse for my mac, how practical! haha.. And this dress came with the mail yesterday so it sort of felt as a birthday present, i'm in love with it's shape and the 70ies vibe. Once again simple outfit, examweek means comfort!

Anything you've always wanted to know? Ask me anything HERE.



dress - vintastisch.nl / tights & boots - H&M
sotd : ting tings - hands

17 comments:

  1. te gek jurkje!! Staat je zo mooi :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dress!

    INTOTHEFOLDFASHION.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Je ziet er weer stralend uit meid! Hoe was je verjaardag nog?

    Liefs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geweldig jurkje zeg! En ik herken 't, een exploding head, haha! Ik heb t ook zo druk druk!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jurkje staat je weer heel erg mooi Suzie! :-) En nog gefeliciteerd!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look so cute! i wish you the best for your exams!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hha de zoveelste maar je jurkje is super! Staat je goed meid
    x funkydoris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post!!! Instant follow!!! Just came across it!!

    come take a peek... http://aamongthewillows.blogspot.com/

    meg <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my gosh, i must follow. you have such an inspiring blog.
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the dress!!

    Greets,

    my-walk-through.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. praaaachtige outfit!! ik wil die jurk!

    http://stylingdutchman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete