if you want peace always be prepared for war

If you are a frequent reader of this blog, you must know that all i wear are dresses and shorts. I just found a pair of jeans to my likings (it took 2 years) but that's still only for the lazy days. On the other hand, i never have enough dresses and so i picked my favourites from some of my favourite onlineshops. The freaky thing, most of them have collars.. i'm officially a collar-obsessed girl.

asos

urban outfitters

modcloth

zara

miss patina

5 comments:

  1. leuke jurkjes zitten ertussen:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuk! Vooral die eerste vind ik mooi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like to wear dresses too, but I find it hard to stay warm when wearing them in winter time...any tips? If so, comment on my blog please (because else i won't read it). Thank you, xx

    ReplyDelete