give me just one week of danger at a time

I received this name necklace from mijnnaamketting.nl. I was really happy when they contacted me because i've wanted a necklace like this for a while. I wear these sort of 'popular' things in my own way, with a touch of irony. I like to combine it with several other necklaces. I'm happy to anounce that i can offer you 8% discount, all you have to do is to use the code 'SUZIE'. You can order your own necklace here.



top - zara / faux leather - c&a / shorts - vintage levi's / shoes - shopalysa
sotd : the virgins - one week of danger

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures and outfit!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh NICE!!!
    echte leuk met zo'n witte achtergrond ;D
    xx
    http://ninadesignn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just came across you on lookbook, love your images! hyped a few =) love the necklace! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this outfit, those shorts look fabbo on you!

    ReplyDelete