an illusion to a conclusion

Both of our boyfriends are off to university, which means that me and Rosanne are stuck here together.. luckily we do know how to make the best out of it. Yesterday we planned a photoshoot, but after a few 'serious' attempts we decided that it was not the right day to be serious and so we made ridiculous videos/pictures (if you like i can show a few :P). These are a few that did turn out decent.. think it's nice that you don't see me on the pictures for a change. Hope you like it!!





lace top - vintage / jacket - zara / shorts - mango / boots -dr.martins
sotd : dirty pretty things - bang bang you're dead

12 comments:

  1. When I read the first sentence, you got me thinking ' two boyfriends? Hmm that's odd.' But then I read the rest and realized you didn't meant your own two boyfriends haha. Although your friend looks nice, I really wanted to see your outfit too! Looking forward to your next outfit post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. geweldige outfit mooi meisje;)
    xamber

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her shorts, these are beautiful!


    Intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow schöner blog, toller header, schöne fotos <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. that lace top is really nice, wish i could find such treasures in my local thrift stores.

    ReplyDelete
  6. toffe fotos! en met een jaar (?) be jij ook aan het studeren, is zo voorbij ;) ik heb nog maa 1 jaar en ben nu al bang voor de tijd erna heel raar haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your boots! love your outfits! and your photos and your blog... :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete