like a riot like a riot ooooh

I'm in love with fur, fur fur fur fur fur all over the place! In Prague i bought a creme faux fur jacket at H&M, but when i went to the triftstore with thomas earlier this day i bought another faux fur, a black one! So he took some pictures of me with the outfit i was wearing, first with the creme one, then with the black one and then without a jacket. I bought the jewellery as a birthday-present to myself when i was in prague.






skirt - H&M / top - primark / creme faux fur - H&M / black faux fur - vintage / shoes - shoe outlet / bracelets - H&M and newyorker / rings - H&M
sotd : phoenix - lisztomania

8 comments:

  1. erg leuk! vooral je ringen vind ik mooi! en lisztomania is zo'n leuk liedje<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super leuke outfit! De creme faux fur is mijn favoriet, en die ringen zijn echt geweldig!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i have to say i love this post. the jewellery looks so vintage to me. Even though H&M becomes a bit too mainstream for me, it looks veeery cool on you!

    xo from a stranger

    ReplyDelete