he said to lose my life or lose my love

At the moment that i'm writing this, my flight to londen is only 18 hours and 35 minutes away. I'm extremelly nervous, in less then 24 hours i'll be walking on the streets of London, the city of Indie, the city of Coolness, the city of Kate Moss. The city where anything can happen. I just can't wait. I haven't been shopping for 3 months to collect money, i can buy anything i want! (Hmm.. anything? balmain dress? noooo...) Anyways, it's the very first time i'm going on a holiday all by myself, well.. alone, together with my boyfriend. Buuuut this does mean that i'm not posting for the coming 6 days. Wish me luck! xxx

oh and p.s. just check this vid out, it's the video of arctic monkey's new single cornerstone. it's hilarious:P alex is adorable. i have the same headphones! yeah!
sotd : white lies - to lose my life

11 comments:

  1. ah zo gaaf! ik ben jaloers:p veel plezier!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. trouwens, die video is inderdaad hilarisch:p

    ReplyDelete
  3. fijne tijd in londen en shop till you drop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaah superveel plezier!
    alex is zooo cute hihi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ik ben ook samen met mijn vriend naar londen gegaan in april dit jaar, en het was echt super leuk! Zou graag nog een keer erheen willen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. heeel veel plezier in londen, geniet ervan! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cool! Ik had niet door dat je ook echt alleen met je vriend mocht. Superstoer. Veel plezier!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm soo jealous! have a great time in london!

    ReplyDelete
  9. veel plezier! ik wil ook! aaah, mag ik nog mee?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Baaaaaaah Ik wil naar londen... hopelijk over anderhalf jaar... na mijn studie wil ik er gaan wonen, studeren whatever.
    Veel plezier nog met je bf! :)

    ReplyDelete