your past times, consisted of the strange


Have you heard arctic monkey's new single? It's called Crying Lightning, you can see the clip above. I think i'ts a really cool song, but it's so different from what they did before, but i think i like that. Joost send me their new album (out on august 25) by mail, together with this really cute letter, i was so surprised! It was so cute and i jumped around all day being happy. Anyways, i've been missing out on the fashion ins and outs. For example H&M's new collection! To die for! I sorted out my favourite pieces, i have to force myself not to order them, have to collect all my money for my trip to londen next holiday! Argh!



2 comments:

  1. I can't wait 'til I get my hands on the new Arctic Monkeys!
    meanwhile, gonna splurge on the new and fabulous H&M collection, how I love birthday money,

    xo noah (Indie Music Blog)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik moest eerst een beetje wennen aan het nieuwe AM album maar nu vind ik het echt super goed:| Wilde eerst wachten tot 25 aug, hem kopen en dan luisteren maar al m'n friends hadden hem al gedownload en toen was ik wel erg benieuwd en heb ik het ook maar gedaan:)
    Have fun op vakantie!!! Wat voor werk heb je eigenlijk gedaan? Ik wil volgend jaar na examen namelijk ook wel werken in het buitenland. Bij een animatieprogranma ofzo.

    ReplyDelete